Monday 22 September 2014

Taking a brake for a bit.

Been swamped with life lately. From work and family to travel and keeping social with friends. I just don't get the manip as much as I want. Been spending most of my free time relaxing between shifts watching movies or gaming. I've been on the beta posting what problems I see both for the game and from an artists point of view. I may have to revert back to an older method of manipping I had If I want to play with the new faces now.

For now I'm taking some time to do other things and focus on life. We'll see what comes in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Castanova. I came across your manips and I just wanted to ask how to make those. I feel so sad now that I see you're taking a break and haven't returned so I would love to make some of those aswell. Would be nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, sorry for taking so long to reply, but when you can't make the work without a functioning program than the need to visit my sites decreases dramatically.

      There are a couple tutorials on deviant art on how to make my kind of work.

      You will need a working WoWmodelviewer (just google it :) ) and a photo manipulating program like photoshop or photoshop elements mine came free with a printer so I can't help you there and I'm not sure where the cool kids go to be pirates these days lol.

      http://castanova.deviantart.com/gallery/53939991/Tutorial

      I hope that helps. send me a link in a comment or any other way if you get up and running.

      feel free ask any questions on deviant art via notes if you creat an account.

      Best of luck to you.

      Delete