Tuesday 21 February 2017

Warcraft III Sorceress. And Hello!!


Hello All,
However much I wanted to post images over the past 8 months my life would not permit it. Life hit in the best way possible. My girlfriend and I bought a house and have been in a whirlwind of adventures, perchases Renovations and balancing (limiting) both sides of the family’s visiting rights. :)
I had the good fortune of an art show for my main practice of sculpture / mixed media.
Between life and preparing/making new art Manipulations had to take a back seat.
I still got some time to play WoW and have been enjoying Legion thus far.

I’ve been experimenting again with models and thanks to this community I have been given new ways to use the models that I had not thought of. 
I had some time to create and share my version of the WC3 Sorceress. I’ve wanted to try this model out for a while since the armors ingame can’t come close to how she should feel. I’m pleased with how she turned out. I hope you like her. :)
Cheers for now,
I hope I’ll get time to post some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment