Monday 30 May 2016

Where The Heck Did I Go?


I know it's been a while since I've posted work.

So I was looking for an image I'd lost and while I did, I found every skin and texture MPQ from Vanilla to Cataclysm. I also found Zelim's collection of already altered MPQs. In doing so I'm now able to create and redress new skins on 3D models. Some of the skins were designed solely for NPCs and can't be obtained in game. So I've been having fun making characters that can't actually exist in game and / or using armour sets that I haven't seen in a very long time. I've also been taking old skins and updating them. Some get a complete over-hall and some get things as simple as shadows to make them feel more 3D. There are also some armours that I altered once before that I've now had chance to revisit.

The Night Elf Sentinel Remodel skin (the one in the above image) is one of my favorites. Unfortunately when I found it, it only had the chest and leg graphics so I had to come up with new boots gloves and shoulders for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment